TO ORDER Printed Packaging, call us at 1-800-547-9727 or email us.
- General Questions
- What is the difference between ink printing and hot stamping?
- What lead times can I expect?
- Why don't you offer free freight on custom printed orders?
- Couldn’t I save money by ordering directly from your suppliers?
- Are your products made in the United States?
- Art Submission
- Where do I send my artwork?
- What is the preferred format for art submission?
- Why does my artwork have to be submitted according to your art requirements when it has worked for other printers in other formats?
- Can I just give you my business card?
- Can you create the logo for me?
- Can I find a list of available fonts?
- Printing Plates
- What are printing plates?
- Can I use my plate on any product?
- Will I be charged for additional printing plates?
- Do you keep my plate on file?
- Can I have my plate?
- What is the minimum order?
- How much does printing cost?
- How sturdy are the bags?
- Will my printing plate work with all sizes?
- What are the available ink or hot stamp colors?
- How many colors can be printed on my bags?
- What are the minimum orders for printing with multiple colors?
- How do I know which bags can be printed?
- Do you have a rush program?
- I have already ordered plain bags, but would like to have them custom printed. What should I do?
- What is the minimum order for custom printed ribbon?
- What colors are available for printing on ribbon?
- How many colors can be printed on ribbon?
- Do I need a printing plate for ribbon?
- What is different about the permanent plate?
- Why can't I use my temporary plate again?
- Can I print a logo on the ribbon or just text?
- How often does the print repeat on the ribbon?
- Can I adjust the spacing of the prints?
- How do I order my labels?
- What label sizes are available?
- What label colors are available?
- Can I order fewer than 1000 labels?
- Why is the printing plate for tissue so expensive?
- Are there any options to avoid plate costs?
- What is the minimum order for printed tissue?
- What is the cost to print tissue?
- How many sheets are in a ream of tissue?
The ink printing process is similar to your printer at home. It produces a high-quality, flat image.
The hot stamp process heat seals a metallic foil onto the bag, creating a reflective and impressed look.
Lead times vary from product to product. Our standard lead times during normal business conditions (after proofing or for reorders) are:
Bags - 3 weeks
Boxes - 3 to 4 weeks
Ribbon - 15 business days
Labels - 4 to 5 business days
Business forms - 10 to 14 business days
Tissue - 4 to 6 weeks
These lead times are subject to change, particularly in the 4th quarter. Order no later than September for time-sensitive Christmas product.
We do not offer free shipping on printed orders because our costs to prep, handle, track, process and print are much higher than orders processed directly through our distribution center.
Most of our suppliers work through high-volume distributors. We are able to provide the lowest possible prices based on the high volume of our orders.
We make every effort to find a vendor in the USA for all of our products.
You can submit your artwork to us at [email protected]. Please be sure to put in the subject line the word “artwork”, your company’s name, and your order number. Please call us and place your order before submitting artwork.
We prefer art in .eps (vector) format.
Why does my artwork have to be submitted according to your art requirements when it has worked for other printers in other formats?
Our art requirements comply with professional standards in the printing industry. Images submitted according to our requirements allow us to make sure that your logo is presented at the highest possible quality. We realize there is a substantial cost involved with printing products and want to ensure that your expectations will always be met or surpassed.
Typically the art on business cards is too small to reproduce well at a high resolution. There is an additional $25 fee.
Yes. Our prices include converting your supplied art (see above for preferred formats) for printing, or creating a simple text-only layout for you, including one complimentary change. These prices do not include graphic work such as selecting clip art or designing an image for you. Graphic work is billed at an additional $90 an hour.
You can also choose any font from a Microsoft product such as Word. If you are using a custom font, you will need to send the font file(s) to us.
Printing plates are flat sheets of durable metal which are imprinted with your art. These plates are used on presses to print or stamp your art onto your products. Permanent plates can be reused and will be stored for your future orders.
You can reuse your permanent printing plate on the same type of product using the same type of printing method. To change from ink printing to hot stamping, from bags to boxes, or from ribbon to labels, requires a different type of printing plate for each different printing process.
Yes. Each printing plate requires a one-time setup fee. If you want to reuse a plate, you will not be charged a new setup fee; in some cases, however, if you change product or artwork, you will need a new plate. You will always be charged a printing fee for a printed order.
Yes. We will keep your plate on file for at least two years. Unused plates will eventually be discarded.
Yes. If you wish to have your plate we will mail it to you.
We have a two-case minimum order (500 bags) for both new hot stamp orders and reorders and a two-case minimum for ink printing. Digital printing has a 25-bag minimum.
Our shopping bags can hold around 25 lbs and will stand up on their own. Our wave top bags do not stand up empty, but can hold around 20 lbs.
We can use a plate made for a smaller bag on a larger bag. If you are ordering a few different sizes, we recommend more than one plate for maximum visual impact.
See our stock ink colors here. We can custom match any PMS color for an additional fee.
Hot stamp foils can be viewed here. We are not able to custom match a hot stamp foil.
We print with one color on most orders. We have the capability to print with two or more ink colors and can provide you with a price quote, but multi-color printing requires higher minimums and prices. Hot stamp printing can be done in one or two colors. Digital printing can be full-color.
Ink printing with two or more colors requires 5,000 bags per size. Digital printing has a low minimum of only 25 bags.
Most of our shopping and merchandise bags can be custom printed. We recommend using a solid color bag to give your logo the best visual impact. However, many of our printed bags work well with a custom imprint. Ask us for recommendations.
Nashville Wraps does not have a rush program. We turn orders around as quickly as possible, and in order to maintain our short lead times for all orders we do not accept rush requests.
Call our Print Department as soon as possible. Orders ship out quickly, usually within 24 hours. We may be able to cancel the order you placed and submit a custom printed order for you. If your order has already shipped, there is a fee to return the stock product for a refund.
We have a 2-roll minimum order. You will get a much better price per roll when you order 4 rolls or more.
See available foil colors here.
Ribbon is typically printed with one color only. There is a 30-roll minimum order to print with 2 or more colors.
Yes. We offer a permanent plate using any font for $75 which can also include your logo. Your permanent plate will be kept on file for reorders for 2 years.
Yes, our plates can include text and a logo.
The print repeats every eight inches. Plates are a full eight inches. You can use all of the available space on the plate, or we can try to fit your design multiple times on the plate for closer repeats.
We will adjust the spacing according to your preferences, but cannot guarantee exact spacing.
Call us at 800-547-9727 to order custom labels.
We offer labels in many different sizes and shapes. Call us for details.
Our stock labels are kraft, gold, silver, white or transparent. We can match custom colors for an additional fee. We have several stock ink colors and can match custom ink colors for an additional fee.
1000 labels is the minimum order.
The plate is larger than any other plates at 20 x 30" - therefore the cost is higher.
Yes, there is a large selection of ready-made plate designs to choose from. Build Your Own Design! Choose your design, ink color and tissue color.
We have a 10-ream minimum to custom print tissue with one or two colors. We now offer digitally printed tissue as well, if you need a smaller quantity for a special event.
White or Kraft tissue printed with one color starts at $49.50 per ream. Color tissue printed with one color starts at $69.50 per ream. Per-ream costs go down as the volume of your order increases.
Our reams have 480 sheets per ream and are 20 x 30".
Yes, as long as the boxes are in the same category. You can mix and match apparel boxes, but not apparel and jewelry boxes.
Printed boxes have a 500 piece minimum for a 1-color imprint. Digitally printed boxes have full-color capabilities.
Not directly, but a custom label works well on these boxes.
Not unless you wish to create a custom box, which requires higher quantities. For smaller orders, we suggest using a custom label.