This page was created to provide real-time updates on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting Nashville Wraps and what that means for your business. We'll update this page regularly, so check back often for the most current information.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
As of Friday, May 29, 2020:
- Yes! We are open!
- Orders are shipping on schedule
- Most items are in stock and ready to ship
- No minimum order
- No small order charge
- Custom printing available, minimums as low as 25
- $20 flat rate shipping on orders of $150+
- FREE shipping on orders of $300 or more* (*in the contiguous 48 states)
- Small pack option now available on many products! Shop all Small Packs here
- New carryout and delivery packaging options here
- Coronavirus floor decals, door and wall signs, and stickers added here
- NEW! Thank You Nurses and Essential Staff bags here and new tags here
- NEW! Live, Love, Local bags here and new tags here
A NOTE FROM NASHVILLE WRAPS' PRESIDENT, STEVE CASSO:
At Nashville Wraps, it’s business as (un)usual…
I hope and pray that this letter finds you well - these are certainly unprecedented times teeming with fear and uncertainty.
Our commitment is to the health and well-being of our employees and our customers. We have implemented a work from home plan and alternating schedules to reduce our workforce population and lessen the chance of the virus affecting our employees. Additionally, we are following all the recommendations from the CDC to make certain we maintain a safe work environment. If it’s safe for our employees, we will remain open.
We are open and shipping orders. We are also dedicated to serving our customers to ensure they can remain operational. During a down-turn, we know that order size and inventory can be a concern. To help during these difficult times, we’re offering the following –
- No minimum order
- No small order fees
- Small Quantity Packs – we’re adding more and more products in small quantities so that you can get “just what you need”
- Expanded selection of take-out and delivery packaging
It’s times like this that we need to rely on each other for support – if there are other ways we can assist you, please let us know.
With hope, we all look forward to better days. Together and with God’s grace, we will get through this.
Wishing you all the best,
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
If you have a specific need, please let us know! Contact our Customer Care department, Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM Cental at 800-547-9727 or email us at [email protected]
We are all in this together.