Decorating cello bags is a cinch for beautiful gifts-to-go, gift baskets and gourmet foods. They are so quick to make using Nashville Wraps Pre-Tied Bows and Cello Bags. I’ll also show you my easy technique for turning any ribbon into a pre-tied bow.
These can be made in advance and saved for when you need them. I’ve made different versions and personalized the accents depending on the recipient of the gift. Watch my short video tutorial here or at the bottom of this post.
Nashville Wraps has the best supply of top-quality wholesale cello bags. See all their clear cello bags and printed cello bags as well as custom printed labels. For this project, I used the following supplies:
Decorated Cello Bags Step-by-Step
1. Fold the ribbon into a two-loop bow.
2. Secure the bow with a hot glue gun and trim the tails to matching lengths, cutting them at a slight angle.
3. Snip the plastic stem from a fabric flower.
4. Attach the flower to the bow with a hot glue gun.
5. Add hot glue to the back of the bow and attach a twist tie.
Themed Decorated Cello Bags
Make themed gifts just by changing the accents, like these teacher gifts.
These gorgeous wedding-themed bags are embellished with costume jewelry using hard bottom cello and pre-tied satin bows. They make beautiful bridesmaid gifts when added to candy favor bags! Craft stores are a great resource for rhinestone jewelry, along with online companies like Totally Dazzled.
See all of Gina’s how-to blogs here. Watch her quick and easy how-to video: