Over the past 5 years, the Saturday after Thanksgiving has come to be known as Small Business Saturday – a chance for consumers to celebrate shopping local. Nashville Wraps loves to help small businesses succeed. We know independent retailers are the backbone of our communities.
Wraps has always been an independent, family-owned business. So we are just like you! Our focus is helping our customers look good with great packaging at a great value.
Let Nashville Wraps Help You!
1. Price Match Guarantee – Nashville Wraps has the best packaging products at the best prices. We are ALL about top quality, and over 75% of our products are made in the USA. If you find a better deal on the same packaging product, under the same terms (like free shipping), we will match the price. No hassle, no excuses, just the best price from the best supplier of retail packaging products. To request a price match, call us 800-547-9727 and one of our friendly customer care staff will be glad to get your order on the way at the best prices possible.
2. Fast & Free Shipping – We know you need your products fast – so we ship them out the same or next business day. Free shipping via FedEx Ground is allowed up to 15% of the total merchandise value for stock orders over $300 in the contiguous United States. For more info on free shipping, click here.
3. Christmas Packaging Deals – In addition to our price matching policy, many of our products offer quantity price breaks. When you are ordering online, see the product detail page of the item you are interested in; for example, our raffia ribbon is discounted at 12+ rolls and you can mix and match colors and styles. For the even more great deals, regularly check our Specials and Closeouts as these change often.
4. Wrapping How-To’s – Our website is filled with helpful resources including how-to blogs on gift wrapping, putting together gift baskets, making cute favors and more. Learn from your peers in our featured customer blogs, or watch how-to videos on tying beautiful bows, making tissue or tulle poms, or assembling our products.
5. THE Best Customer Service – We receive comments like the one at the right on how much customers appreciate our excellent customer service on a daily basis. We realize that in today’s world it’s refreshing to speak to a real person when you call, who is not only friendly but very knowledgeable about our products. Our staff can answer your questions and make suggestions to help you get the perfect packaging just for your business.
Rediscover Main Street
Fell’s Point is a shopping and dining district in Baltimore that is made up of 100% local independent retailers all housed in 18th and 19th century storefronts. This waterfront community off beautiful Chesapeake Bay promotes Small Business Saturday and Rediscover Main Street.
Shoppers can pick up a passport at participating businesses with any purchase, and once you get a passport, you visit five stores and get stamped, and then you’ve entered to win gift cards and promotions from different businesses in the neighborhood.
Our customer Su Casa is a furniture and gift store in Fell’s Point. Owner Nick Johnson says, “We love Small Businesses Saturday because it brings the impact of shopping locally back into our customers’ consciousness. Customers seem less concerned about the deals and more focused on feeling good about supporting their local community.
“I think this message is increasingly lost as Black Friday creeps earlier and earlier at big box stores. We strive day in and day out to provide an outstanding customer service experience for our clients, and Small Business Saturday puts a spotlight on that.”
So mark your calendars for November 29th, hang up your “Shop Local” signs, and hashtag all your social media #shopsmall! Here is more information on Small Business Saturday including our blog post “Get Ready for Small Business Saturday” and this short video.