ordering for Canadian & International
Nashville Wraps® Custom Printed Packaging Art Submission Guidelines
How to send Camera Ready Artwork for custom printing:
Please call the Print Department at 1-800-547-9727 and place your order before sending artwork.
Camera Ready Artwork Guidelines:
Please follow this checklist in order to ensure your artwork is prepared correctly. This will minimize the prep time and costs to get your artwork ready to print. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions before starting a new design.
- Your artwork should be clean, crisp black print on white paper that we can scan and use for exact duplication. If you use a local printer, they should be able to provide you with a black and white printout of your logo. Please do not send a fax, business card, previously printed bag or label as artwork because it is unsuitable for reproduction.
- Art should be one color: black. Do not use halftones (gray areas), reverse text (white text on black), fine lines (less than one point), intricate details, photos, shading or embossing.
- Make your type legible: the edges should be clear and the letters must not touch. Type cannot be smaller than 10 point when the art is reduced to the final plate size/imprint size. Small script type does not reproduce well. Type that is not legible will appear as a solid filled-in area on the printed product.
- Art should be sized as closely to the actual print size as possible. We will provide the size needed when you place your order. We cannot enlarge art more than 20% without it losing clarity.
- Send your artwork as follows to:
Attn: Print Department
Re: (Your Customer Name)
Artwork Order # (Your Order Number)
242 Molly Walton Drive
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Do not write on, fold, staple, use paper clips or tape on your artwork.
Protect your artwork; send it flat with cardboard for protection.
Include your Customer Name, Order Number and Contact Information.